Job Posting | Quant Research Associate (Quantitative Analytics team)
Position at a glance:
The candidate will be responsible of executing Quantitative based modeling tasks for a top 3 US Based bank’s Market Risk division. The candidate will be supporting the Modeling analytics unit and directly working with a group of Quant PhDs from leading US Universities. The position will be based out of our South American Research Center in Chile.
The job involves working with advanced financial instruments and mathematical models to provide data insights for our client’s research team. Main tasks will be to execute quantitative analysis to support model risk validation for Fixed Income and Multi-Asset products. Some of the tasks will involve:
· Execution and development of test plans
· Checking the consistency and accuracy of quantitative models.
· Understanding financial structure of asset classes such as Fixed Income, equities and Derivatives.
· Write code (C++, VBA or other) and reengineer client’s code as necessary
· Compile and present results (minimal commentary/interpretation)
· Active participation & contribution in team discussions on project specific areas/assignments.
About You – Qualifications and Requirements:
· PhD / Masters in Financial Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or Engineering.
· Mathematics Civil Engineering degree from traditional Universities is a plus
· Ability to identify and solve mathematical problems effectively on time
· Ability to write, compile and debug code (C++ / VBA / Matlab).
· SQL is an advantage.
· From 0 to 4 years experience
· Ability to analyze and synthesize the available data/results and bring out value-added insights to the clients
· High proficiency in English communication both written and spoken.
· Challenging current thinking by implementing new ways of working
· Good interpersonal skills
By working at Evalueserve, you will become part of an international business environment. With a multinational workforce and clientele, our dynamic and innovative organization provides an environment that will allow you to develop a global perspective. Fast career growth, highly competitive salaries (based on the local labor market), culturally diverse team (from over 25 countries), and financial support for work-related training/certification are some of the benefits of joining our team.
Please send your resume in English to:
Evalueserve provides custom research and analytics services to companies worldwide and has completed over 12,000 client engagements on behalf of global clients. The firm currently has over 2,055 professionals located in research centres in India, China, and Chile. Additionally, Evalueserve’s 60+ client engagement managers are located in the major business and financial centers globally – from Silicon Valley to Sydney. Evalueserve Circle of Experts, a recently acquired subsidiary, is an independent research firm which provides institutional investors with direct access to a network of senior industry executives in a wide range of industries. For more information, visit: www.evalueserve.com